Subject: AMOSPro Release: DOOM Music Extension Update!!
From: Mushroom PD <[email-masked]> (Andrew "Mushroom" Kellett)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 97 09:30:44 GMT

If anyone wants me to email them this extension, give me a shout. Now features
decent sample replay commands (huraah!)

Mush

                             Introduction

This is a new AMOSPro extension called "DOOM Music Extension" which
provides about 180 new commands & functions to AMOSPro and Compiler. The
extension  commands provide the possibility for tool and demo programmers
(for game  coders too) to use different sound-formats in their productions.
We hope  that you can use this extension often. This music extension
supports  following formats:

         Internal-Player             External-Player
         ---------------             ---------------
        * Protracker                 * TFMX Pro & V1.5
        * THX Soundsystem V2.0       * Med
        * The Player 6.1A            * Octamed
        * Sample Replay                     * Octamed Soundstudio
(Octamix)
                                     * PlaySid�
                                     * FutureComposer V1.0 - 1.3
                                     * FutureComposer V1.4
                                     * SoundMon V2.0
                                     * DigiBooster V1.x
                                     * SoundFX V1.3
                                     * ScreamTracker
                                     * FastTracker I & II

 � To keep the full copyright of this format we didn't enclose the
   playsid.library

If you will compile and run the examples,you must have the
mathtrans.library in your LIBS-drawer.

                               Freeware

This extension is FREEWARE, you can copy it and distribute it as much as
you like provided the archive is kept intact.I will take legal proceedings,
if parts of the DME package are distributed within other software products
without my permission ! I can't guarantee that all players in this package
are freely distributable and/or public domain.If you use the extension
often, then please send me an E-Mail to let me know that you found the
program usefull.
                               
                              Disclaimer

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT COULD CAUSED BY THIS
EXTENSION !!! USE THIS PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                           Contact Adresses

       Snail: Thomas Reetz           EMail: [email-masked]
              Kreuzweg 4                    
              18439 Stralsund
              Germany

Sorry for any bad english you might find. :-)

    Requirements:

  - Any Amiga with *68020* or better@{ui}

  - Kickstart 3.0 or higher

  - Digibooster,ScreamTracker,FastTracker & Octamed Soundstudio player
    require *FastMem* (>2 MB are recommended)

  - AMOS Professional V1.10 and above

  - Some important tools:

               *  Aminet/mus/play/TFMX_converter.lha
               *  Aminet/mus/play/PlaySID3.lha
               *  Aminet/mus/misc/P6102.lha

Andrew "Mushroom" Kellett
--
 Email: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>  Team *AMOS* + IAPA Team *AMIGA*
  alt.religion.amos - AMOS now on usenet! AMOS Mailinglist also mirrored

     World's Largest AMOS Homepages - http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk

         Massive FTP site with AMOS/C64 and Mods/Samples + more at
                            mushy-pd.dyn.ml.org